ACES NSW covers the jurisdiction of NSW & ACT and actively engages Project Controls Professionals in the regions through its technical & networking events, membership programs and newsletters. It also seeks to prepare future Project Controls Leaders by engaging aspiring university students. Details of its committee members are listed below. If you have any queries/questions regarding ACES NSW/ACT and its activities, please send e-mail to email@example.com
OR you can get in touch with one of our committee members.
ACES is a proud partner of the Project Controls Expo to be held at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on the 14th and 15th of November 2023.
UPCOMING TECHNICAL EVENTS:
A new program of technical events for 2023 are listed below. Please keep an eye out on our LinkedIn page for registrations and updates.
- Technical Event with Lance Stephenson – July 2023
- Digital tools to transform site construction and provide analytics – August 2023
- UTS EA Technical Event: Project Management & Controls on Mega Projects – August 2023 TBC
Social Events supported by ACES NSW:
ACES NSW is supporting several important events. Details on these events will also be shared on ACES NSW LinkedIn page and other platforms.
- Women in Project Controls (RES Conference Brisbane)- September 2023
- Networking Event in collaboration with University of Technology Sydney and Young Engineers Australia Sydney (YEAS) – 2023 Date TBC
- Cost Engineering Chartership
Chartership can now be achieved through Cost Engineering route. Yes, this is now a reality!
For details, please visit: Cost Engineering Chartership
Yan Naing Soe