ACES has a National Committee which organises National Events and programs. There are also active Chapters with committees in NSW, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia.
In the future, ACES aspires to have active Chapters in the remaining States and Territories: South Australia, Tasmania, ACT & NT. Each active committee has programs of meetings and events, details of which are accessible through the links below.
To view our newsletters, please visit this link.
ACES 2018 Seminars
ACES VIC Theme for 2018 – “Cost Modelling Matters”
- Monday 20 August 2018 6.00pm-8.00pm
- Industry experts will demonstrate the benefits of the fourth and fifth dimensions in Building Information Modelling. Learn how these dimensions will enable digital coordination of planning, organising and controlling projects. Our AGM will follow the seminar. Please find our Agenda here and Election Notice here.
- Tuesday 16 October 2018 6.00pm-8.00pm
- Industry leaders will share their modelling techniques and experience that will enable improved cost, efficiency and quality in both public and private operations including traffic, logistics, and manufacturing.
Relevant Conferences for 2018
- 18 – 20 November 2018
- The Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS) is proud to host the joint 11th International Cost Engineering Council (ICEC) World Congress & the 22nd Annual Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors Conference in 2018. The event, which also features the 3rd International QS BIM Conference, is expected to attract over 400 local and international participants from a variety of professions.
- Thursday 22 November 2018
- The largest international Project Control event featuring Expert international speakers presenting MasterClass sessions, Case studies, Technical presentations, SME (Subject Matter Expert) Panels, along with Partner showcase and a Project Controls job fair.