The Annual General Meeting of the Australian Cost Engineering Society b WA Chapter will be held on Wednesday 29 March 2006 at 6:30pm (following the Technical Presentation) at Rigbybs Bar,221 St Georges Terrace, Perth.
The Technical Presentation "Distance Education for Cost Engineering" will commence at 5:30pm followed by some free drinks and nibbles prior to the AGM. This will provide an opportunity for networking and catching up with other members.
The AGM formal agenda will commence at 6:30pm and include:
- A look back at the events of the ACES in WA and Nationally
- The current financial and membership status for the ACES WA Chapter
- Nominations and election of new committee members (see below)
- An update on the ACES Web Sites
- An update on other activities for 2006
- A discussion on ideas for the ACES technical and social agenda for 2006
Nominations for ACES WA Chapter Committee Members
All current ACES WA Committee postions are available for election and nominations are encouraged from interested ACES members for nomination to any of the existing committee positions.
The Committee Positions for 2006 include:
- Vice Chairperson
- Meetings Coordinator
- Web Site Coordinator
- General Committee Members
If you wish to nominate yourself for a committee position, please advise the WA Chapter Secretary by email by 27 March 2006 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ideas for ACES Technical and Social Agenda for 2006
To generate more interest in the ACES activities, we are seeking to improve our technical and social agenda for 2006. We would like to hear your comments and ideas for an improved 2006 agenda at the AGM. However, if you are unable to attend, we would still appreciate an email (by 27 March 2006) with any comments or ideas that you may have so they can be tabled at the AGM.
The following are a few suggestions to stimulate ideas for the ACES agenda.
- Presentations on keynote projects
- Seminars or workshops
- Lessons Learnt presentations
- New Technology demonstrations
- Examples of innovation
- Research papers and standards
- Site Visits
- Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner presentations.
Please advise by email (email@example.com) by 27 March 2006 if you will be attending. We look forward to seeing you there.