January 15, 2007 is the start date for the next semester of distance learning course available through AACEI. Click here to visit the AACEI website for complete information.
Courses that will start in January include:
- Construction Blueprint Reading
- Estimating and Bidding 2
- Oral and Written Communications
- Contract Documents and Construction Law
- Planning and Scheduling
These courses run for ten weeks. Weekly assignments can be done at your convenience. Work at home, at the office, any time day or night as it fits your schedule. The instructor will log in to the course several times a day to respond to questions and guide you along.
Registration fees vary, but are generally between US$400 and US$500 per course. Thirty Professional Development Hours are awarded upon successful completion of each course.
Courses that start any time:
- Introduction to Construction Estimating
- Essential Construction Math
- Fundamental Skills and Knowledge of Cost Engineering
These AACEI courses can be started any time. Course descriptions can be found on the AACE International website.