Our next Queensland meeting will be held on Tuesday, 23rd February, 5.30 for 6.00pm start, at Engineers Australia House, 447 Upper Edward Street, Brisbane.
This meeting will consider the following:
· ACES/AACEi members interested in providing the following ACES QLD functions:
– Secretary / Treasurer
– Technical Program
– Membership & Communications
· ACES/AACEi website familiarisation including:
– AACEi Discussion Forums
– AACEi Professional Practice Guides
– AACEi Recommended Practices
· Nominations for sourcing technical speakers on the following topics:
– Claims and Dispute Management
– Contract Management
– Cost Engineering
– Cost estimating
– Decision & Risk Control
– Earned Value Management
– Economic & Financial Analysis
– Planning and Scheduling
– Value Engineering
Remember this is your society – your support is what keeps it going.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to register your attendance at the meeting.
There is no charge for attending the meeting.